Crow's Blood Halloween Cocktail
Happy Halloween friends! Today I wanted to share with you a Halloween Themed Cocktail that I made this past weekend for our Halloween Engagement Party. And let me just tell you, it was a HIT! We ended up having to remake this halfway through the party because people were drinking through it so fast! I'm going to share with you the recipe for Crow's Blood Cocktail (or a Pomegranate Martini) in both individual size and party size! So lets get to it!
First, I'm going to share with you the ingredients! Here's what you're going to need:
- Pomegranate Juice (I used POM Wonderful)
- Sparkling Water (I used Cascade - Cranberry Pomegranate flavor)
- Orange Juice
Now, let's share how to make it and how much of these ingredients you'll need! I'll share the recipe first for if you're making it yourself.
- First, add two shots of your choice of Vodka.
- Then, add 1/2 cup of Pomegranate Juice.
- Next, you'll need 1/4 cup of Sparkling Water.
- Followed by 2 tsp of Orange Juice.
- Add ice and shake before pouring into your desired cocktail cup.
Of course, I started making this cocktail for a party of 40+ people. When I first started making this cocktail, I was following the individual serving size and doubling it, but here's a quick way of making it if you're trying to service a bunch of people as I was.
- You'll need to add one entire bottle of Vodka (1.75L) to container
- Add one entire bottle of POM Wonderful (60 oz) juice.
- Add 2 bottles of Sparkling Water (17.2 oz each)
- Followed by 6 cups of Orange Juice (or to taste)
- Add ice to container and stir.
We had MANY great reviews during our party (and after) about how great this cocktail was! Even from the more picky, adult beverage drinkers! It was light, slightly fruity and citrus' but strong where it mattered! Some people were even using chunks of our Jello Shot Brain (the hit of the party) as a garnish or an ice cub in their cocktail! Or you could even add some dry ice in the container or glass to make it more spooky!
Let us know what you think if you decide to try it out! This drink is definitely good for any type of holiday or get together! Just throw a different, festive name on the title (wink).